Thursday, June 28, 2012

A collection of old costumes....


    


Most of them are some of my first few. Moved over from my website.



                        
My first two projects. The blue overgown on the left and my very first complete dress on the right.
                     
First costume piece I ever made for my then boyfriend now husband. Its a cape.

  
Trigun coat 
                                                                                                                                                                                       


Renaissance Faire Garb

My brother and I in garb I made for the Escondido Renaissance Faire in 2004
Southern California Ren Faire
 





















Other eras
Regency undies

Regency gown
Full length
 
  







No comments:

Post a Comment